Identity Theft in Fargo and Bismarck, ND
Get Back to Being Yourself
Identity Theft has become the fastest growing white-collar crime in America. All it takes is your name, social security number, and date of birth, and a thief can apply for everything from a credit card or a bank loan to even an insurance policy. Having your identity stolen damages your sense of security, but the real hardship may be how difficult, time-consuming, and expensive it can be to restore your credit and get your life back on track.
Identity Theft coverage from Superior Insurance Agency is a simple and affordable way to protect you and your family from this growing threat. By adding ID coverage to your current Homeowners, Condo, or Renters Insurance policy, you will receive invaluable tools to help cover the costs and expenses of restoring your identity.
Included in a policy with Identity Theft protection are expenses associated with:
- Attorney Fees
- Costs of Certified Mail
- Loan Re-Application Fees
- Costs of Long Distance Phone Calls
- Reimbursement for Lost Income
- Costs of Executing Affidavits
Our Goal is to Secure Your Identity
In addition to helping you get your finances back in line, Superior Insurance Agency also offers some of the best service in the industry, with round-the-clock assistance from experienced professionals. Our Identity Fraud experts will work with you one-on-one to quickly assess your situation and take action to:
- Stop further damage to your credit by contacting major credit bureaus
- Make all required phone calls to creditors, banks, and agencies with whom you do business
- Assist in replacing valuable documents like your driver’s license, passport, or social security card
- Provide an emergency cash advance if theft occurs while away from home*
Having your identity stolen is frustrating enough. Having to recover and restore your credit and finances should not have to be. Talk with a specialist at Superior Insurance Agency to learn how Identity Theft coverage can help save you time, money, and a whole lot of pain.
*Restrictions and limits apply